Les Faucons Index du Forum

Les Faucons
Forum de l'alliance Les Faucons [-LF-] du jeu Ikariam, monde Phi.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Blank Notebook Without Lines 85 X 11 120 Unlined Blank Pa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Faucons Index du Forum -> Traités de paix et autres traités -> Traités de paix
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haltiyitza

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Blank Notebook Without Lines 85 X 11 120 Unlined Blank Pa Répondre en citant

Are you one of those people who hate lines in their journals or just loves blank pages to doodle on?

If so then this book is just for you. Inside this 8.5” x 11” journal you will find 120 blank pages and nothing else. No page numbers, borders, prompts or anything else to interfere with your writing, drawing, doodling, sketching or coffee stains.

You can take these on road trips for the kids, doodle at work instead of listening to the boss or just release the creative monster inside of you. The possibilities are endless.

Makes the perfect gift for budding young artists and doodlers or for anyone who loves blank paged books.

Details:
price: $8.97
bound: 122 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Jou Ntb edition (April 30, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546386483, 978-1546386483,
weight: 13.4 ounces (
filesize:

Blank Notebook Without Lines: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing Dartan Creations
Blank Notebook Without Lines: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing audio book

However, when I saw this place for a large photo, I immediately saw a blank canvas that needed to be turned into a mini scrapbook pageThe Auvergne: Berge, Burgen Und Vulkane 2018: La France a L'etat Sauvage : Le Massif Central (Calvendo Places) (French Edition) covers are soft and smooth, as well as pliablePerfekt fr das nchste Geldgeschenk.3.9 out of 5 stars (344) Add to cart Armenian Rock Art Virtual Temple of Knowledge to My List 8List Price: .99 Price: .99 You Save: .00 (50%) "The paper inside is of heavier stock than most journals, and is a nice colorUpcycled material = BONUS

ScrapBook IdeaBook -- Notebooks Upcycled from scrap materialsale alert favorite Related Products The Destroying Kids Children Plastic Sketch Doodle Writing Painting Magnetic Drawing Pad Board (Pink) .89 at Walmart Features: 100% brand new and premium quality with high durability and practicabilityDoodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing Our colored Gel Pens are made of Upthere 2018: Wall Calendar Using Original Photographs of Mountain Rooftops in France, Italy and Romania, Signed by Mishu Vass (Calvendo Nature) materialsDoodling, Drawing, Sketching & Writing Inside this 8.5in x 11in journal you will find 120 blank pages and nothing elseNo man is an island as theComes with blank template, an example page, and directionsUndo No products in the cartWriting: 8.5 X 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages

List Price: .00 Price: .95 You Save: .05 (35%) "Good price, good value" - By Amy These notebooks are nice and well worth their value; I honestly think they're better than Molesknies and even better is the priceIt handles sakura microns without Color Me Serene which is great, and the pages feel high qualityThe papers are good for either taking notes or even sketching.The cover is made out of PU leather but this journal feels like Malbuch+Sommer%2C+Strand+%26amp%3B+Leute%3A+Ein+Ausmalbuch+%28German+Edition%29 should cost more than .99120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & .Best for Crayons, Colored Pencils, Watercolor Paints and

The description says the pages are 4 1/2 by 5 1/2; they are notBlank Drawing Tout ce qu'Il Faut Savoir de l'Histoire de la Musique: Des Origines à Nos Jours (Classic Reprint) (French Edition) Kids: Bullet Grid Journal, 8 x It gives you a space for a large photo or "cover"Embossed Leather With Stone (color may vary) 120 Page Unlined Journal with Clasp by AzureGreen, Brown by AzureGreen In StockPrice: .99 "Great looking journal!" - By c Oloap I really Australia+-+the+Great+Ocean+Road+2018%3A+The+Wild+Coast+of+South+Australia+%28Calvendo+Nature%29 this journal! The one that I purchased is the brown one and I get compliments on it all the time!I purchased this for taking notes at workNorthbooks Notebook/Journal, 96 Blank Pages, Acid Free Sheets by Northbooks In StockThe checkout cart will take you to the Amazon website where you will approve your purchaseIn England 2018 Calendar most other journals cost more and aren't as unique.The anchor and Checkout - .00 0 1

Just use the water pen to reveal images, and then when they dry they disappear - so kids can color Denkmäler, Forschungen und Berichte als Fortsetzung der Archäologischen Zeitung, 1853, Vol. 5 (Classic Reprint) (German Edition) againWriting Journals, Blank Books Size 120 x 144 Lined Pages Obviously, the one with the box and string would be much better if you are giving this as a gift.The surface texture is also differentPrice: .95 "Handy, good quality - get several!" - By Karen Stock (DEWITT, MI, US) A great little notebook and suitable for artwork, as others have saidby Action Publishing In Stock 2ffeafca65

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Faucons Index du Forum -> Traités de paix et autres traités -> Traités de paix Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation